At Tranquil Pools and Landscapes we install the only fibreglass pool that meets all the Australian standards with an A pass mark. Barrier Reef Pools are manufactured using the best quality, purposely designed materials to withstand our ever changing climate and diverse soil conditions.
Barrier Reef Pools are finished beautifully with a vinyl ester resin that gives the pool a perfectly smooth gloss finish and protects the interior against osmosis while the black waxed resin protects the exterior from seepage and earth movement. Barrier Reef Pools have a 25 year structural guarantee.
Click here to view the Barrier Reef Range and Colours
The process is simple:
- Marcus will show you the designs and colours there are plenty of choices and heating is an option.
- Chat with Marcus about your fencing and landscaping.
- The land is pegged out and the excavator will create the space.
- The space is screened to ensure it is level and smooth.
- The pools is lowered into the space and back filled with sand and cement.
- The water is treated and a hand over kit will be provided with the tools necessary to maintain your new pool.
- We will drop in over the next month to test your water and follow up with any questions you may have.
Fibreglass – is inert this means nothing grows on the surface so maintenance and chemical usage is low.
NEW!! – Barrier Reef Pools have an added luxury – a spa that clips on to any straight edge of the pool.
Stainless steel water jets and air massage jets ensure your body receives many Hydrotherapy benefits with a control valve so you can control the intensity of the massage.
Now you have the option of an in floor cleaning system in your Barrier Reef Pools.
Portable or Built in Spas
If you have a small space Barrier Reef Pools have designed 3 different spas. These Spas are either portable or can be built in ground.
Tranquil Pools installing Barrier Reef Pools Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Yamba, Ocean Shores, Northern Rivers and Far North Coast.